CoreCon likes to work with all sorts of local groups to make sure they have the best experience possible. We have some groups who return each year for various reasons.
- Group Discounts – We can provide discounts to large groups.
- Informational Tables – These tables are in the hallways throughout the convention. Everything needs to be removed at the end of each convention day since we can’t guarantee that people won’t take things when the table is unmonitored.
- Panels – You can sign up to run a panel on the Panels page. However, if you don’t think the standard panel is what your group needs, the liaison can help.
- LARPers – We do our best to accommodate LARPers every year.
- Card Tournaments – Different card games have different requirements. Let us know how we can make your tournament happen!
If you’re part of an organization and want to see how we can help you, please reach out to the Groups Liaison.