CoreCon is a volunteer-run convention, run by the fans, for the fans. The team of people who meet throughout the year to prepare for the convention are the Inner Core. If you would like to help us make our con better by becoming an Inner Core member, there are lots of ways to do that! Listed below are our current open Con-Chair (department head) positions and a listing of our Con-Chairs that are looking to build a team of awesome people for their department! If you’re interested in any of the open or team positions, email us at email@example.com, and we’ll get you started on the process to join us!
Current Open Con-Chair Positions as of 07.16.23
Program Director (directs opening and closing ceremonies)
Con-Chairs Currently Looking for Assistants or Team Members
- 6 open team member positions to help during con.
Marketing/P.R. (This is NOT for The Market/Vendors!)
- 1 open position for an assistant to help in the Fargo/Moorehead area.
- 1 open position for an assistant to help in the Twin Cities area.
- Multiple openings to help at con.
Costume Contest Coordinator
- Open assistant position (before and during con)
- Multiple team member positions to help at con.
Can’t make a commitment to monthly meetings but still want to help out at-con? No problem! Please complete a Volunteer form, and we’ll put you to work!