Take control of a ship to help kill the monsters roaming in Fargo and save the city at CoreCon: Monsters Vs. Mechs.
New races and ships are available this year! Even if you’ve played Artemis in the past, this can be a new experience with a ship like the Juggernaut.
The crew includes:
- The navigator who hopefully knows left from right and takes the crew on adventure. Steer towards the danger and become a hero or steer away from it and run like a scared cat. We won’t judge. Promise.
- The weapons officer gets to blast the bad guys out of the water with laser cannons, missiles and nukes.
- The science officer is your person in the crows nest. They scan other ships for weaknesses and keep tabs on your allies.
- The communication officer signals friendly ships to get out of danger and can taunt the bad guys with insults or terms of surrender.
- The engineer directs energy to the stations needing power the most. They can help tip the scale between victory and defeat in a battle.
- The fighter is a new crew member. They can man their own small ship to help defend your captain’s ship and kill the enemies.
A team of six is best but Artemis can be played by as little as three. If you have never played, come to the training sessions Friday and/or Saturday from noon to 1 pm. If you can’t make it then, you are welcome to watch other crews to learn. Sign your team up on the convenient sign in sheet.
The ships will be flying:
- Thursday: 9 pm to 2 am
- Friday: noon to 2 am
- Saturday: noon to 2 am
There will be an Artemis tournament beginning on Saturday at 1 pm and continuing until 10 pm. With multiple rooms running Artemis, you will still be able to play impromptu runs while the tournaments are going on.
WELCOME TO THE BRIDGE!